At Ucer Clinic, each one of our patients is our number one priority and we will not rest until we achieve your highest possible satisfaction throughout your treatment. Our team is professional yet very friendly, meticulous in their approach, understand the stress involved and will do everything to make you the centre of their attention at all times during your treatment to support and make you feel comfortable. They will thrive in making your experience at Ucer Clinic, one of the most positive events that will help to improve the quality of your life ensuring the highest quality of care for our patients whether they are self-referred or recommended by their regular dentists or GPs.
Our service is limited to specialist Oral Surgery and reconstructive jaw surgery using oral, maxillofacial and dental implants, preprosthetic bone and tissue reconstructive surgery and treatment of the extremely atrophic jaws with zygomatic implants. This service is supported by our dedicated team of diagnostic imaging, medical team of nurses and anaesthetists for pain & anxiety management, in-house dental laboratory run by a master dental technician and importantly our oral hygiene & maintenance team of resident hygienist and therapists with special training in implant dentistry.
At Ucer Clinic, we are dedicated to our patients and their well-being, by concentrating on healthy gums, teeth and face. Every patient has unique anatomical, functional, aesthetic needs and individual wishes & desires. We therefore have a holistic and patient-centred custom designed treatment approach to achieving long term satisfaction and success and avoid quick or short term fixes concentrating on finding the most appropriate evidence based, proven techniques and materials and solutions when treating each one of our individual patients.
- Treatment in one of the most advanced purpose-built implant hospitals in Europe
- Long term Predictability and Confidence in treatment outcomes & satisfaction
- Individualised treatment options designed according to your specific anatomical, functional, aesthetic needs and wishes within your budget using different implant solutions and systems
- Simplified and less complicated treatment options to reduce treatment times and costs
- Graftless implant treatment solutions with immediate loading to avoid waiting for months
- Benefit from the support of the medical and consultant anaesthetists for control of pain, anxiety and sedation during your implant surgery
- Daycare surgery in our surgical operating suite under the care of highly trained medical and dental team
At Ucer Clinic, your treatment will be provided by one of the most renowned UK specialists in oral surgery:
- All specialist treatment under one roof including in-house laboratory
- Comprehensive and Complex Specialist Treatments
- Exceptionally well trained and Friendly & Professional Team
- Innovative State-of-the-Art Technology including 3D Diagnostic Imaging, Digital Technology, 3D in house printing and milling
- 3D Diagnostics, 3D Treatment planning and Minimally invasive, Computer -assisted implant navigation technology for high surgical precision
We also have easy access to our Hospital with 80 car parking spaces and 5 mins walking distance to metrolink (Salford Quays).
International ZAGA Centre Manchester
ZAGA Centers are an international network of oral surgeons highly trained and experienced in zygomatic implants rehabilitation. They provide patients suffering from severe maxillary atrophy with a secure solution for the placement of fixed teeth on zygomatic implants according to evidence based, anatomically guided, ZAGA method. Furthermore, the network of expert centres in zygomatic implants aims to enhance the treatment’s success rate by promoting evidence based study, training and standardised treatment protocols supported by continuing professional development, training and clinical audits.
They focus on preventing complications and providing each patient with the best possible care in a personalized manner. This includes the organization of advanced courses in zygomatic implantology. The network also collaborates with key partners to design quality instruments, materials, and implants. Finally, ZAGA Centers gather during an annual scientific meeting with the most experienced clinical minds in the field.
Professor Ucer is the clinical director of the International ZAGA Centre Manchester based at ICE Hospital.
The following images are from ZAGA training courses:
A training session at ZAGA Headquarters in Barcelona
Professor Ucer with Carlos Aparacio-the originator of the ZAGA technique
Professor Ucer with world renowned oral surgeons and implant educators; Dr Carlos Aparicio (Spain), Dr Michael Pikos (ZAGA Centre Tampa Bay, USA) and Costa Nikolopoulos (ZAGA Centre Athens and Dubai)
Professor Ucer working with Dr Carlos Aparicio during a zygomatic operation in Barcelona